Get 20% off your choice of the “NEW” SkinPen Precision & the ever popular HydraFacial MD!! This offer is only good through July 31st, 2017, so schedule your appointment today!
EXCITING NEWS: RUNNELS CENTER HAS SKINPEN PRECISION!
To get more about the newest upgrade to the popular SkinPen, we spoke to aesthetician Kayla Fisher: “SkinPen is one of my VERY favorite treatments! Although ‘microneedling’ sounds scary, there is zero pain and only about 24 hours of downtime. Amazing results, especially when done in a series! Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.”
New Precision Vs. Standard SkinPen
- Faster recovery time:only 24 hours!
- Needle Density:14 needles vs. 9-11 in standard pen.
- More Surface Area per Minute:which means a smoother, faster micro needling experience that can cover a larger area of skin, and makes the treatment more even.
- Deeper collagen treatment:The new Precision goes a few millimeters more into the skin layers, for better results.
The “New” SkinPen Precision is great not only for reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and aging skin, but its precision makes it an ideal for the treatment of acne scarring and stretch marks, as well as reducing the size of pores. The procedure is quick and easy, only 15-30 minutes depending on treatment area!
How Do You Know If SkinPen® Is Right For You?
If you’re searching for…
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles.
- A safe solution with little recovery time.
- A procedure that works on allskin types.
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure.
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
SkinPen Helps Your Body’s Natural Collagen Remodeling And Elastin To Create Healthier Skin.
By using our body’s NATURAL rejuvenation process, the SkinPen improves damaged skin by using a microneedling technology. Microneedling with SkinPen® can help to improve your skin’s appearance. Because SkinPen Precision “aerates” the skin it allows more absorption of topicals. Clients see major improvements in texture, and firmness beginning with the first procedure.